Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Freebie Week


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme that is brought to us by The Broke & the Bookish. Check out the topic list here.

I've missed the last couple of weeks of Top 10 Tuesday topics, so when this week's came up, it seemed like a good time to go back and pick one that I'd missed. Thank the fandoms for freebie weeks, right? ;)

I decided to do my post on Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year. There are a ton of books coming out this year and the second half of the year really seems to get the most, doesn't it? I remember last October was pretty heavy. Let's see what this year's crop looks like, shall we?

For this I'm counting anything that comes out June 2016-December 2016.




























All pictures, quotes, and videos belong to their respective owners. I use them here solely for the purpose of review and commentary.







No comments:

Post a Comment