Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Picked Up On A Whim


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme that is brought to us by The Broke & the Bookish. Check out the topic list here.

I don't pick books up on whims as much as I used to. What with getting used to using Goodreads, knowing bloggers, reading Twitters for recommendations, and the like, it cuts down on the whim buying.

These are some "older" titles on my shelf that I remember being ones that I bought without knowing to much about and some arcs that I requested not knowing a whole lot about aside from a cursory glance at their summaries.

In no particular order:




























All pictures, quotes, and videos belong to their respective owners. I use them here solely for the purpose of review and commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment