Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: 10 YA Books to Preorder for the Holidays


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme that is brought to us by The Broke & the Bookish. Check out the topic list here.

Sometimes it is really hard to know what to buy for the book lover in your life. I know, I know, we say books are what we want, but there are so many to choose from, how will you know where to start? I'm going to help you out a little with a list of the Top 10 books I think you should preorder for the Young Adult Book Lover in your life.

Preorders are an amazing thing. Not only does that take a bit of worry off our minds, if you submit the receipt for us, we can also benefit from the preorder gifts for our favorite titles.


Windwitch (The Witchlands #2)
Release Date: 10 January 2017)
US Preorder Bonus Here


The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga #1)
Release Date: 10 January 2017
Amazon  -  Google Play  -  Kobo
Preorder Bonus Link Here


History Is All You Left Me
Release Date: 17 January 2017


King's Cage (Red Queen #3)
Release Date: 7 February 2017


A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3)
Release Date: 21 February 2017


The Hate U Give 
Release Date: 28 February 2017


Perfect ( Flawed #2)
Release Date: 4 April 2017


Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1)
Release Date: 2 May 2017


The Crown's Fate (The Crown's Game #2)
Release Date: 17 May 2017


Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2)
Release Date: 13 June 2017)







All pictures, quotes, and videos belong to their respective owners. I use them here solely for the purpose of review and commentary.

4 comments:

  1. OMG A CONJURING OF LIGHT AND OUR DARK DUET ARE BASICALLY MY EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW AND I'M ABSOLUTELY DYING WAITING FOR THEM. *shrieks from the hilltops* And the cover for The Crown's Fate makes me think they're having one of those light-up-the-city-parties or whatever.😂 I love it. I shall need that book so bad. (Whyyy is May so far away.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you never know, there may be a party! Remember the masquerade the last time around? That was gorgeous!

      It's sad the Monsters of Verity is only a duology, but I can't wait for Our Dark Duet. It reminds me somewhat of the Phantom of the Opera.

      Delete
  2. Love this list. I remember how much I loved Schwab when I read it. So glad to see it in this list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schwab does have a lot of good titles. These are the newer ones I'm looking forward to. I also mean to go back next year and read her Archived books. I have the first, but never got around to it. ^^;

      Delete