Monday, September 28, 2015

No Review Today, But!

Normally I'd publish a review today and I had been intending on reviewing Username: Evie, but I've been a bit busy preparing for a trip into the city tomorrow and it's for a very exciting day!

Tomorrow I'll be going into NYC and attending the launch event for Ransom Riggs's new book Library of Souls, the final book in the Peculiar Children series!




It'll be only my second author event ever; my first was R.A. Salvatore at a comic convention many years ago.

I'll be trying my best to take pictures of the event as well as throughout the day. My husband and I have to be in the city super early to guarantee wristbands for the event and will have plenty of time to kill before it starts, so who knows what we'll see and do?

No comments:

Post a Comment