Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

Since really starting to use Goodreads, finding out about Booktube, and realizing it's okay to read YA even if I'm not a young adult anymore, I've read a lot more than ever before.  My stats for this year surprised even me when I saw them as I was writing this post.

For my Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015, I went to view my reading challenge on Goodreads and selected the ones that I rated the highest. There were a few graphic novels in here, so for those I'm counting the series rather than the individual volumes

1. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor


2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


4. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh



5. Saga by Brian K. Vaughn


6. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion



7. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone



8. In Real Life by Cory Doctorow



9. The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer



10. The Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga


No comments:

Post a Comment