Monday, December 7, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

2015 was the year when I really started reading a lot of young adult and middle grade books. I think I have my discovery of Booktube to thank for that. Thus, it is going to be difficult to choose only ten because there are so many authors that I've found due to Booktube talking about them and friends I've made through Booktube recommending other books to me.

If possible, I've included the title by the mentioned author that I first read, even if I've gone on to read the rest of the series. Let's see how I do, shall we?

1. Daniel O'Malley, author of The Rook














2. Marie Lu, author of The Young Elites




3. Charlie M. Homburg, author of The Paper Magician


                                      












4. Tessa Elwood, author of Inherit the Stars















5. Alys Arden, author of The Casquette Girls















6. Susan Dennard, author of Something Strange and Deadly
















7. Lauren DeStefano, author of A Curious Tale of the In-between















8. Ransom Riggs, author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children















9. Sarah J. Maas, author of Throne of Glass















10. Jon Layman, author of Chew



No comments:

Post a Comment