Tuesday, January 12, 2016

One Lovely Blog Award


Let me start off by saying the biggest thank you to Sierra from SDAVReads for nominating me for this award. It was very unexpected, but I was ever so pleased when I read her post about it.

Here are the rules:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.

My 7 Factoids:

1. I am an unapologetic crazy cat lady. At the current moment we have six.

2. I'm not a fan of eating a huge meal. I'm much more of a tapas person.

3. Since beginning to watch BookTube, read blogs, and creating my own blog, I've picked up the habit of needing a series to match i.e. editions, formats, etc. It can get expensive, but I find it worth it.

4. I did and still do like the Twilight books and movies. I'll never say they're the best of either format, but I enjoy them and went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn (book).

5. I can't sleep without music or a movie playing in the background.

6. I would move to a real Stars Hollow in a heartbeat, nosy neighbors and all.

7. I have a problem. It is that I start books and don't finish them as much as I'd like. With good books, I like to think this is because I don't want it to end. If I never finish it, it'll never be over, right?

Tagging:

Ardis @ Pondering the Prose

Sarah @ The YA Book Traveler

Lillie @ Little Lillie Reads

Hannah and/or Gabrielle  @ The Irish Banana Review

Jennifer @ That's What She Read

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me for this. It was so kind and it really made my day! I will be posting my facts tomorrow and passing this along to 5 more bloggers! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete