Let me start off by saying the biggest thank you to Sierra from SDAVReads for nominating me for this award. It was very unexpected, but I was ever so pleased when I read her post about it.
Here are the rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
My 7 Factoids:
1. I am an unapologetic crazy cat lady. At the current moment we have six.
2. I'm not a fan of eating a huge meal. I'm much more of a tapas person.
3. Since beginning to watch BookTube, read blogs, and creating my own blog, I've picked up the habit of needing a series to match i.e. editions, formats, etc. It can get expensive, but I find it worth it.
4. I did and still do like the Twilight books and movies. I'll never say they're the best of either format, but I enjoy them and went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn (book).
5. I can't sleep without music or a movie playing in the background.
6. I would move to a real Stars Hollow in a heartbeat, nosy neighbors and all.
7. I have a problem. It is that I start books and don't finish them as much as I'd like. With good books, I like to think this is because I don't want it to end. If I never finish it, it'll never be over, right?
Ardis @ Pondering the Prose
Sarah @ The YA Book Traveler
Lillie @ Little Lillie Reads
Hannah and/or Gabrielle @ The Irish Banana Review
Jennifer @ That's What She Read