Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

This is a great post for this week. Thank you, as always, to The Broke and the Bookish for this meme. As anyone who has seen my reading challenge post for the year will know, this week is the Clean Slate Readathon. It's a readathon all about reading those books published in 2015 that we bought but never got around too.

I don't think I'll do this list in any particular order, except to say that if it's on this list, it is definitely a top priority regarding 2015 books.

As an aside, I suppose you could consider this my informal TBR for the Clean Slate Challenge. :)

1. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzie Lee



2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell



3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo



4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir



5. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black



6. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows



7. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver


8. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen


9. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


10. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury




No comments:

Post a Comment