Thursday, November 26, 2015

Harry Potter Thursday - 26 November 2015

Hermione is one of my favorite characters, tied only with Luna Lovegood. I've thought about this topic before and I'm glad it finally came around on Harry Potter Thursday.

Rename the books from Hermione's point of view.


Hermione Granger and the Year We Almost Died...or Worse, Got Expelled


Hermione Granger and the Year I Did Everything and Got No Special Award to the School


Hermione Granger and the Year I Was the Cleverest Witch of My Age


Hermione Granger and the Year Ron was a Jealous Prat


Hermione Granger and the Year I Finally Got Some Recognition


Hermione Granger and the Year The Chosen One Cheated


Hermione Granger and the Year I Skipped All My Classes and Saved the World






No comments:

Post a Comment