Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Continuing Series

I sometimes have trouble getting through a series because when I finish the first book, the next isn't out yet and then I get distracted by another series that gets started in the mean time. These are some books that are further along in a series that I've started and really see myself finishing when more volumes are published.


The third volume of the Rebel Belle series comes out in April 2016 and I would love to be able to finish the first two books before hand. It was an odd concept to me at first: the debutante becomes a Paladin? After reading a bit of the first book, though, I'm convinced this is going to be a great series to have fun reading.


Sadly this book does not have a cover yet, but it will be amazing when it  does because it is The Returned, the third volume of The Archived series. It doesn't have a projected publication date either, though fingers crossed that it will definitely be 2016. The first book was unique and I loved being able to visualize the hotel where a lot of the action took place. I still have the second book to read before The Returned comes out, but I want more now. I bet you could gobble this series up in a week or so. 


And yet another book without a cover yet, but this one is also excellent because it is book 2 in a series. What was book 1?


That's right. I so want to get my hands on Crooked Kingdom. If you've seen Six of Crows, you'll know that the book itself was gorgeous with those black edged pages and the illustrations. Just imagine how this world is going to expand and how beautiful it will be doing it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I hadn't seen the Lady Renegades cover before this. It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete