Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Least Favorite Book in Your Favorite Series

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Gingerreadslainey. Check out the Goodreads group here.

Trying to think of the least favorites of anything tends to make me a little sad, so I'm hoping not to think too hard about why these are my least favorites. There might not be a big reason, just maybe the writing wasn't as good or the plot upset me or something like that.

5. Knit Two by Kate Jacob


4. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella


3. Cart and Cwidder by Diana Wynne Jones


2. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis



1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling








All pictures, quotes, and videos belong to their respective owners. I use them here solely for the purpose of review and commentary.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so surprised about Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! I liked the series less as it went on, because it got darker and more depressing, and I love the homey, innocent, magical quality it had in the earlier books. Awesome list! ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete